Presentation and Public Speaking Skills
In this practical and experiential training, you will learn to define what you truly want to say and make it relevant, so that it sticks with your audience. Defining your key messages, telling a story, creating memorable visuals and staying relaxed – these are all essential in making you a more engaging, authentic and confident speaker.
For groups, the material learned will help improve the image, as well as the presentation culture of your organization. In one-on-one coaching, it will help you develop greater leadership skills and represent your organization – or yourself – in a more commanding manner.
If you wish to make an impact locally, nationally or even internationally, please contact me today!
Who should attend?
Anyone who needs to give a keynote, get their message across, pitch an idea, “sell” to an audience, sound more confident, motivate and inspire.
At the end of the training you will be able to:
- Become a more engaging speaker
- Make the content of your presentation to the point and memorable
- Motivate, persuade and inspire through greater connection
Cost – Packages available for group or individual training.
Training times and location: Week days 8:30 am to 4:30 pm at my office or client location
One-on-one training can often be reimbursed by your employer, so please do ask me for a quote and recommendation!
- Knowing your key messages
- Learning how to inspire change and buy-in
- Using story-telling to relate and persuade
- Best practices for better engagement with your audience
- Creating memorable visuals
- Dealing with questions
- Enhancing your voice and body language to project confidence and make an impact
- Using webinars and (online) media
- Relaxation and focus